The most popular product of Southeast Asian cuisine is, of course, soy sauce. This product is based on soybeans, to which wheat flour is added and fermented, due to which the sauce acquires a special rich brown hue and familiar taste. The fashion for Asian cuisine in Ukraine has contributed to the popularization of soy sauce. Today in Ukraine, soy sauce has taken root so much that any housewife in the kitchen has a bottle of soy sauce.
· It is a healthy alternative to salt, so you can cook any dish with it.
· This is an original seasoning for salad, meat, fish, or seafood.
· Buy soy sauce is recommended for people adhering to proper nutrition.
· The affordable cost of soy sauce will allow you to inexpensively prepare healthy and nutritious meals without salt.
· High-quality soy sauce helps cleanse blood vessel walls of cholesterol and normalizes blood pressure.
· The high content of antioxidants in this sauce slows down the aging of the body and boosts immunity.
The processes of fermentation, maturation, and pasteurization of soybeans lead to the final mixture consisting of more than 300 substances, on which its smell, color, and taste depend. These are sugars, amino acids, and organic acids. This is what soy sauce is good for.
The answer to this question is very simple: everywhere! This is a product that will be appropriate for any dish. The most common uses for the sauce in Ukrainian culture are:
· It gives a special taste, and when such meat is baked, you also get a beautiful golden color. Because of its rich hue, soy sauce is used as a coloring agent to naturally brown meat or fish.
Soy sauce goes well with all green salads. A delicious dressing can be made with soy sauce, honey, and olive oil. Choose proportions to taste.
A bottle of soy sauce on the table in an oriental cafe is the same rule as having ketchup on the table in an American bistro. And our compatriots largely adopted this idea because you can sprinkle soy sauce on any dish in order to spice up its taste.
Ukrainian Vushka (Mushroom dumplings) – A recipe you must try
· Mushrooms 454 g
· 1 egg (slightly beaten)
· 1/2 cup milk (must be at room temperature)
· 1/4 cup sour cream
· 2 cups flour
· 2 Tbs. butter (must be softened)
· 5 cloves minced garlic
· 1 1/2 medium onions
· Salt and pepper to taste (for filling)
· 2 Tbsp olive oil
· 1 1/2 tbsp Sauce Grandmaster soy sauce
· 2 tbsp Desly bread crumbs
1. Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and make a well in the middle.
2. Now add salt, egg, sour cream, and melted butter into the well.
3. Start mixing the ingredients with the help of a dough hook. Mix until you get a soft dough.
4. You can also add extra warm water to form a smooth, soft, and sticky dough if needed. Don't over knead the dough. Otherwise, it will not get tough.
5. After that, cover the dough with a tea towel, and let it rest for a minimum of 15 minutes.
6. Now grate your mushrooms with a food processor. You can also grate them with a knife.
7. Pour some olive oil into a pan and saute the mushrooms until the water evaporates (for 5-7 minutes) over medium-high heat.
8. Now add onions and garlic into the mushrooms pan and saute for 2-3 minutes.
9. After that, pour in soy sauce and bread crumbs and cook again for 2-3 minutes or until no liquid is left. Set aside the filling.
10. Then flour your work area, and roll out half of the dough to a very thin sheet (1/8 inch thickness).
11. Cut your dough into long strips and then cut again to form diamonds.
12. Now add fillings to each piece and fold over the dough to form a triangle. Pinch the sides well on each side. After that, place these dumplings on the floured tray.
13. When ready to make them, boil the dumplings in at least 3 quarts of rapidly boiling water. Stir while they are cooking. When they float, they are done.
14. Serve them with soy sauce!
If you are looking for where to buy inexpensive soy sauce, Desly Foods offers its services. High-quality goods, prompt delivery, the ability to buy wholesale soy sauce for catering establishments, cafes, and restaurants.
Our company offers a comprehensive range of natural soy sauces. Feel the real taste of an exotic product by experimenting with dishes and variations of traditional recipes.